Hmmmm….not my best title. But, I’m not in the best of humor. I’m a tad cranky and like many out there, I’m sure, soooooooo tired of winter and ready for spring!!! But, as I mentioned in the last post, Handling Holding Patterns, sometimes when stress, or weather, or whatever, affects my mood and productivity, I have to keep a schedule. And, fortunately, these facing facts on the fifth (yes, I know it’s the sixth) posts help keep me on track too and not simply blabbering like Fred Flintstone: rackemfrackemm…….
My goals for Feb-March 5 were (My actual progress will be noted in red.):
1. Blog housekeeping: update Pam Reads, update publications, update blogroll. I’ve updated Pam Reads, but not the other two yet.
2. Continue revising two stories: Dudes and Apology. Worked some on both.
3. Tweak essay, or write a new one, for March 2nd Listen to Your Mother audition. Finished essay and had audition. Waiting to hear if I’m accepted for the show. Hope so!
4. Send in application to attend UW Milwaukee’s spring conference. Plans changed for family and I can not attend the conference.
5. Pick up the blogging pace — goals? Encourage, inspire and support other writers. Nope, have not picked up the pace. But, feedback and comments coming from facebook and at the blog remind me that the posts I am getting out are serving their purpose: to encourage, inspire and support others.
Moving forward, goals through April 5th are:
1. Update publications and blogroll!!!!
2. Major submission due on March 12.
3. Works in progress to continue: Maggie, Dudes and Apology.
4. Begin: Lillian Daniel piece.
5. Blog calendar update and follow.
Well, sorry for the moderately grumpy post. I’m fighting a cold and I think I’m losing the battle today. So, the rest of today may be spent with herbal tea and a good book, when I’m not snoozing.